Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy 20th Birthday Ty!!!


I can not believe I am the mom of a 20 year old!!!YIKES!!! So in honor of your 20 years on this earth here is a list of 20 things I love about you.
1. your compassionate
2. a good listener
3. a hard worker
4. an awesome brother to your little sister(she agrees)
5. a very talented musician
6. a great partner for video game playing
7. a computer whiz
8. just plain smart
9. you know everything, but so do I, so you come by it honestly.
10. you like my cooking
11. your always so thankful for everything I do for you
12. you always call me when your pickup is broke down, like I'm a mechanic! I love that...
13. you love your family
14. you have a good attitude, even when your poor
15. you do what I tell you in dreams(haha)
16. you are your own person
17. you have loved popcorn everyday of your life
18. you could eat chips and salsa for every meal
19. your friends adore you
20. and you are the best son a mom could ever ask for!!!
Even though you are so far away you are right here in my heart.... Have a great Birthday!!!
I love you............

0 comments: