Monday, August 25, 2008

Scrap Mojo Challenge!!!


It's another challenge from the ladies over at scrapmojo. I just love their challenges, they are so much fun.... This one you had to use a title from School House Rock. You also had to use glitter on your page. I chose this picture of Jordie with her big tall knee socks and her green converse, I thought it was so appropriate for this title. My green letters are glittered... Although you can't tell I inked the edge of each side of my cardstock a different color....

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Love your color scheme and embellishing. Thanks for playing!
Sincerely,
Michelle
Scrap Mojo

Unknown said...

hehehe love that pic! You rock on these colors!!

Thanks so much for playing!
xoxox
Marie
scrapmojo

Unknown said...

So bright and colorful, love it!
Simona

Melissa Mann said...

Oh wow! Love the bright colors and that ultra cute photo!!
Thanks for playing along with us!
Melissa - Scrapmojo